If you don't have an account and want to create one, follow the steps below:
- Make a donation of at least 18 €. This will give you one year of subscription, with unlimited downloads. If you are an active OpenStreetMap contributor, that is, if you regularly contribute data to OpenStreetMap, the required amount in order to register is only 12 €.
- You can donate using the best for you of the following options:
- click the link below to make your donation:
- Bank Transfer to the account IBAN ES53 0182.9465.61.0201062218 of BBVA bank (BIC BBVAESMMXXX). Please do not send transers from outside Europe, use PayPal instead.
- If you pay by PayPal, please wait until I send you registration form (usually within 24 h). If you pay by Transfer, Send me a mail about your donation. If you are an active OpenStreetMap contributor, put your OpenStreetMap user name in the mail. As soon as I receive the mail I'll give you access to the register form.
- Fill in your data in the register page and wait for your account activation.
- Once I have activated your account, I'll send you a message. Then you'll be able to access the download of the extra maps.
- Registration process is usually completed in less than 24 h, but I can't guarantee that. So, if you need any map for an imminent travel, don't wait until last minute.